Features such as Voicemail to Email and Call Recording no longer need addl daughter boards or expanded memory cards with the faster processor of the SV9100 phone system – in fact, the SV9100 is so powerful, the whole InMail voice mail application runs within an on-board micro SD card, no secondary servers required! We love the simplicity, and you will love the feature rich nature of the SV9100.
NEC’s SV9100 Communications Server is a Unified Communications solution that is tailor made for small and medium-sized businesses.
The SV9100 has an intelligent design – it’s built to scale as your business grows – and has powerful mobility and UC features that you would traditionally only expect to find in an enterprise communication platform. You can even control and utilize your phone from your PC with an optional license for Desktop Suite or get mobile and take your extension on the go from the cell phone app.
Main Features :
- Extensions ( Analog , Digital , VoIP ) , Trunks ( analog , SIP Trunk )Start from 8 Extensions , expanding to 896 Extension and even 44 thousand Extension
- Start from 4 Trunk , expanding to 400 Trunk and even 20 thousand Trunk
- Easy-to-use, intuitive interfaces
- Built in Free Features such as answer machine and caller ID and DISA with many features for Digital Phones and much more
- MyCalls software for call management, call centre management, call recording and call activity analysis
- ability to develop the answer machine and Voice Mail
- ability to link PABXs via Network up to 50 PABX working as one PABX
- ability to develop with the new enterprise features