One of the most effective ways to protect your property or business is a security camera. It improves your safety, unauthorized access to your premises, and can prevent loss. Security cameras act as an extra layer of insurance and protection. When it comes to your business, that’s exactly what you need. With more than 2 million burglaries are reported in the United States every year resulting in $4.6 billion of lost property due to break-ins, one of the best options out there are CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) video surveillance systems. But how do you choose the right CCTV camera for your business?
Why a CCTV surveillance system?
Before you can choose the right CCTV camera for your business, you need to know what CCTV provide for you. This type of system provides a serious deterrent to potential perpetrators. The camera footage can offer explanations of any looming noise you hear next to your room or below you in real time. It can give you a heads up on when to call the cops, even if you’re not physically on your property. Here’s a list of common features of all CCTV cameras when connected to a CCTV system:
- Easy plug and play setup
- High-quality video feed
- Remote viewing of live and recorded video footage
- Remote access and controlling from computers and mobile devices
- Mobile alerts of detected motion
- Recording modes by detected motion (with convenient video footage retrieval) or schedule
- Experienced USA-based on-call tech support
- 3-year warranty
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
How do you choose the right CCTV camera for your business Today?
If you are not tech-savvy or extremely knowledgeable about surveillance cameras, it can be a bewildering experience to learn about the various options to choose from. How do you even start the process of choosing a surveillance camera? When do you know that you’ve chosen the right CCTV camera for your business? With the help of professionals, this process will be a lot simpler and less daunting. Knowing some of your needs or preferences before contacting a professional can be helpful such as:
- Would you prefer a wired vs. wireless camera?
- Do you have a need for a weather-resistant camera?
- Are you looking for a camera to be discreet or visible?
- What features do you need or desire in a CCTV camera? Features such as zoom, tilt, pan or wide-angle?
- Would you prefer a night vision only camera or day/night camera?
- What is the size of the space that you need to cover?
- Do you have reliable access to a network or internet on your property?
Along with professional help, you’ll find the right CCTV camera for your business when you know the answers to the above questions. We recommend exploring your installation options once you’ve decided what CCTV camera you’re choosing. At Tri-Tel, our technicians and professionals can help by streamlining the installation process. This alleviates any confusion, stress, or trouble by installing it yourself. You’ll be able to spend more time focusing on your business or with your family. We would love to serve you by finding the best, cost-effective layer of protection that you need. Call Tri-Tel today, and we’ll help you choose the right CCTV camera for your business!